"With CRS, I have discovered people that provide great service, are very friendly and really took the time to explain everything and to respond to my questions. What makes CRS one of the best in the market is that they really work in the best interest of the companies and of the contractors by matching the right people to the right jobs."
"I can confirm I operate through CRS, and have found them to be very professional in their handling of my affairs at all times. Access to any required department is easily facilitated and resolutions/responses to issues are speedily implemented. I would not hesitate to recommend them as a resource partner."
"My experience with CRS, and particularly yourself, has always been a positive one and, right from the beginning, you have made me feel more like a friend than just a customer. You have always dealt with any questions in a prompt, helpful and efficient manner.. Day to day, or should I say month to month the level of service and quality has been second to none. I have never once needed to chase things up and believe you always have my best interests at heart. It has been a pleasure to work with such a professional company."
Senior Test Analyst
"I started working with CRS, through Waheed, twelve months ago. From the beginning, I was very pleased with their level of professionalism. Waheed provided very good support during the interviews with the company and afterwards with my initial set up. I was even more pleased, after my contract had begun with the management of timesheets, invoices and payments. They made everything simple and straightforward for me. Throughout this period I learned that things are not always as simple as they seem. That's why I learned to value the professionalism of CRS in the way they are dealing with my contracts, extensions and the payments each month. This allows me to concentrate on my work, without worrying about other details, which, if not properly handled can make my life a nightmare."
Senior Analyst Programmer
"I was recruited into a challenging NATO post by CRS and found the recruitment process to be helpful and transparent at all stages. More than ample information was provided on international regulations, contract options and tax regimes to ensure a smooth transition from the UK and tax-efficient remuneration. Once in post there was ongoing support with regular communication and visits by CRS case managers."
Defence Communications Expert
"A few sentences to describe CRS through my eyes. In my experience, CRS have been in the top tier of IT recruitment agencies. Just a few bullet points below to describe my experiences:"
- Top marks in recognising my skills and past roles in order to find appropriate roles and place me with their clients. Too often in the past, I receive time wasting emails/calls from some agencies for roles that I obviously am not suitable for
- Regular updates while attempting to place me in roles with their clients, and always finding the time to answer queries/concerns
- Whilst in a contract, I like the fact the CRS regularly phone to ensure that all is well, and whether there are any issues etc that they can help with
- An important one for contractors is that CRS always pay on time
- I honestly have not had any bad experiences with CRS thus far. Long may it continue